Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3 and 4: Writing, Writing, and more Writing

Busy couple of days. Yesterday was extremely productive on the research front. I've got about 20 topics with strong keywords that should hopefully do well in search engines. Four of those articles have been written, and I'm hoping to churn out the rest by the end of the weekend.

My curiosity about the potential of Info Barrel got me searching google for others who have done well with this website. I came across a blog where someone did an experiment with Info Barrel. The experiment involved submitting 100 articles within a month, and seeing what type of earnings that generated. As you can see, these 100 articles generated $95 within a week for this person. Those are encouraging figures. That is nearly $400 per month if those earnings were to remain steady.

Now I may not be as experienced with SEO and content writing as this person, so I don't expect to make quite that much, at least not at first. But if I can get my first 100 articles up, I see no reason why I couldn't be earning at least a couple hundred per month. That sum would put me almost half way to my goal.

Today's goal is to get two more articles written. Doesn't sound like much, but I do have a full time job to go to that I will be at for 11 hours today. I'm hoping that by the time I get home I won't be too tired and can get two more written. I intend to wait until I get 10 articles written then submit them all at once (aside from the first one which I already submitted just to see how long the review process takes). At Info Barrel, you can gain pre-approval status once you've submitted 10 articles and been a member for at least 14 days. At that point you no longer have to wait for articles to be reviewed, and they will go live almost instantly.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are working hard. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's hard work for sure. With that kind of determination I'm sure you will reach your goals sooner than you can imagine. :)

    ReplyDelete